When Skope released the original Activecore series over three years ago, they quickly became Australias preferred Glass door upright fridges. Now, in 2019, Skope has released the ActiveCore 2, which is first available in the Top Mount (TME) series of fridges. Perfect as a merchandiser at the front of any cafe, restaurant or corner store, and a great opportunity to include some advertising on the lightbox. Combined with the 5-year warranty and Skope Finance, the TME series is one of the most compelling product offerings around. The energy savings alone of this fridge make it worthwhile. When compared to other popular fridges in the market is can save you significant power – Which means the unit almost pays itself off in savings alone. Skope claims that When compared to the Apollo TM34 A, you can save up to an additional $697 a year*, or compared to the Williams HDS2GD you can save up to $712* – or the Turbo Air Kr25-1G, you can save $663*.
Is it time to upgrade your refrigeration?
- Uses R290 Natural Refrigerant which is the most environmentally friendly refrigerant on the market. Reducing GWP by 99.8% over the previous refrigerant
- SKOPE-connect app available on Android and iOS allows you to remotely monitor your fridges electricity usage, customer usage and temperature from your smartphone.
- 5 Year Parts and Labor warranty – buy with confidence.
- The most energy efficient series yet – save $766 a year on powers bills compared with TME1000-H ( at 30c per kw )
- Revolutionary interchangeable ActiveCore cartridge for safe and easy servicing
- Tropical Rated: 1°C to 4°C in 43°C ambient
- 980 Litre Capacity
- Significantly reduced noise for a quieter working environment
- Great design
- Extra Shelf and Slides/Clips
- Lit Sign (AC Model)
- Gravity Feed Shelving
- MEPS Category: M1
- MEPS Efficiency (kWh/24h/m2) @ Climate Class 3: 3.29
- TEC (kWh/24h) @ Climate Class 3: 3.57
ActiveCore 2 Product Video
*Using 30c per Kw
About The TME ActiveCore SeriesDisplay and store food, drinks, and perishables, including flowers, chocolates, and wine.
- Lasts longer. Easy and efficient to service
- Ideal for high humidity and warm environments
- Chilled airflow cools products directly Significantly reduced noise for a quieter working environment
- Attractive modern designed aesthetic
- Easy to install shelves, quick to set up, and adjust
- Customise with your graphics on a lit sign panel
Delivery & Freight
This product weights more than 30kg so it will require a forklift on site, or be delivered with a tail lift service.The TME1000N-A is 2200mm tall, so its higher than many doorways, for some units, premium delivery can be arranged in which the castors or engine cartridge is removed in order to fit it through the doorway.Please confirm your requirements for delivery of this prior prior to purchase.If you require the unit to be delivered into position so we can make this arrangment for you.Curious to know how much freight will cost? get a quick freight quote!
We have multiple finance options available. Please talk to us to find the option that will work best for you. This product is on sale for a limited time only.
SKOPE designs and manufactures commercial refrigeration and foodservice products for the hospitality and retail sectors, from restaurants, bars and conference facilities to commercial kitchens.