The Luus Traditional Wok range comes standard with a water-cooling system and powerful chimney jet burners.
- Chimney Burners are powered by 24 jets at 110mj/hr (120mj/hr LPG)
- Flame Failure & Pilot standard with Chimney, Duckbill and Ring Burners
- Heavy duty, cast-iron enamelled rings with double-flanged seal ensuring a completely watertight unit
- Rear flue system that allows majority of excess combustion to escape through rear splashback and away from user
- Water-cooled shelf to prevent condiments from drying out; and complete top to bottom water cooling system ensuring unit longevity
- Front gutter design for easier cleaning and maintenance
- 25mm thick insulation panel protects user and wok controls from heat
- Sturdy steel frame construction for longer lasting durability
- Modular design to suit multiple units of woks for a uniform kitchen
- Height adjustable feet
Delivery & Freight
Please note, this products width is 1500mm and depth 850mm. The standard residential doorway is often only 820mm wide so check that you have sufficient access before arranging delivery. Please confirm your requirements for delivery of this prior prior to purchase.Curious to know how much freight will cost? get a quick freight quote!
- ✔ Upgrade or purchase equipment at any time
- ✔ Return after 12 months if no longer needed
- ✔ Work towards ownership with Easy Own - enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments over 36 months
Established in 1998, Luus Industries is an Australian owned company focussing on the design, development and manufacturing of quality European and Asian-style commercial cooking equipment.