The Luus Waterless Wok range comes standard with a quarter turn water lever and powerful chimney jet, duckbill, or dual ring burners.
- Chimney Burners powered by 24 jets at 110mj/hr (120mj/hr LPG)
- Duckbill Burners – 18 jets at 99mj/hr (87mj/hr LPG)
- Dual Ring Burners – 54mj/hr (56mj/hr LPG)
- Flame Failure & Pilot standard with Chimney, Duckbill and Ring Burners (FFD optional extra for open burners on WL-2C2B)
- Innovative ‘air gap’ and heat shield design allows excess heat to escape around ring, eliminating the need for water cooling
- Laundry arm operated by quarter turn ‘on-off’ lever on front panel
- Front gutter design for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Heavy duty, full skirt, enamelled cast iron rings
- Internal panel protects user and wok controls from heat damage
- Sturdy steel frame construction for longer lasting durability
- Modular design to suit multiple units of woks for a uniform kitchen
Delivery & Freight
Please note, this products width is 1800mm and depth 850mm. The standard residential doorway is often only 820mm wide so check that you have sufficient access before arranging delivery. Please confirm your requirements for delivery of this prior prior to purchase.Curious to know how much freight will cost? get a quick freight quote!
- ✔ Upgrade or purchase equipment at any time
- ✔ Return after 12 months if no longer needed
- ✔ Work towards ownership with Easy Own - enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments over 36 months
Established in 1998, Luus Industries is an Australian owned company focussing on the design, development and manufacturing of quality European and Asian-style commercial cooking equipment.