The Eclipses conveyor speed can be adjusted, between 20 seconds and 3 minutes toasting time, ensuring the perfect result tailored to the product toasted.
The Eclipse is supplied with a variety of standard accessories so that the machine set-up can cater to user requirements. Two entry chute options offer different entry angles to the toasting compartment, whilst the exit can be in either of two ways:
Return Chute Operation
Where the toasted product returns to the front of the machine. This is the most efficient set up as the rear of the machine is entirely closed providing good heat retention. Return chute operation is the best option for simple bun & bread toasting.
Where the toasted product exits the machine at the rear using an exit chute. This is ideal where a snack item with toppings such as par cooked pizza or garlic bread is being produced. Three different angles ensure a solution to user requirements.
- Modern brushed stainless steel construction
- Independent and precise variable control of top and bottom element heat output
- Solid State Electronics offer precise temperature control and greater component reliability, creating the exact toasting environment to suit many products
- Control of conveyor belt speed
- Two entry chutes providing different entry
- Front return of pass through chute operation
- Adjustable angle on rear chute
- Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
- Removable crumb trays for easy cleaning
- 40mm entry chute clearance
- Maximum toasting diameter up to: return chute 130mm, pass-through 310mm
Delivery & Freight
Please confirm your requirements for delivery of this prior prior to purchase.Curious to know how much freight will cost? get a quick freight quote!
- ✔ Upgrade or purchase equipment at any time
- ✔ Return after 12 months if no longer needed
- ✔ Work towards ownership with Easy Own - enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments over 36 months