- Powered by 24 chimney jet burners at 110mj/hr (120mj/hr LPG) with Flame Failure and Pilot as standard
- 14Ã¢â‚¬Â trivet elevates pot for better distribution of flame, and increases airflow improving combustion and burner efficiency
- Front gutter design for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Heavy duty, full skirt, enamelled cast iron rings
- Internal panel protects user and wok controls from heat damage
- Sturdy steel frame construction for longer lasting durability
- Height adjustable feet
- Uses water cooling system to ensure unit longevity
- Rear flue allows excess heat to escape through splashback
Delivery & Freight
Please confirm your requirements for delivery of this prior prior to purchase.Curious to know how much freight will cost? get a quick freight quote!
- ✔ Upgrade or purchase equipment at any time
- ✔ Return after 12 months if no longer needed
- ✔ Work towards ownership with Easy Own - enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments over 36 months
Established in 1998, Luus Industries is an Australian owned company focussing on the design, development and manufacturing of quality European and Asian-style commercial cooking equipment.