- Hollow, crystal-clear ice presents the best general-purpose option
- Fast-melting cubes maximise surface area for rapid cooling
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Low power and water consumption
- 3 Year parts warranty
- 1 Year labour warranty
Ice machines come in different shapes and sizes. The best option for your business will basically depend on your requirements. The IM0034HSC-HE 32kg Self-Contained Hollow Ice Machine makes a great choice for a reliable, average-capacity ice maker. It has smaller dimensions and doesn’t need much ventilation clearance, so there’s no problem fitting it in a small-spaced cafe or bar.
It consistently produces crystal-clear, hollow ice that is perfect for cooling liquids and drinks rapidly. The IM0034HSC-HE 32kg has a full body in stainless steel, which prevents heat conduction and thus reduces energy consumption. It also features a sleek finish that complements modern spaces.
Our patented Agion-treated materials feature antimicrobial technology that keeps the ice sterile and the machine itself hygienic. This enables easier cleaning and premium ice quality. Finally, the IM0034HSC-HE 32kg Hollow Ice Machine includes a digital PCB controller that lets you change the settings for your machine with ease.
*Production /power usage based on 10degC ambient temp. and 10deg C Water temp. as tested by the Manufacturer.
Delivery & Freight
This product weights more than 30kg so it will require a forklift on site, or be delivered with a tail lift service.Please confirm your requirements for delivery of this prior prior to purchase.If you require the unit to be delivered into position so we can make this arrangment for you.Curious to know how much freight will cost? get a quick freight quote!
Choose the finance that works best for you
- ✔ Upgrade or purchase equipment at any time
- ✔ Return after 12 months if no longer needed
- ✔ Work towards ownership with Easy Own - enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments over 36 months
- Choose from a minimum term of 12 months up to a maximum of 4 years.
- Own your equipment for $1 at the end of lease
- Fund your equipment, design & fitout expenses
Bromic has been supplying refrigeration to Australia since 1999. Their product range includes both display & food service fridges & freezers, ice machines as well as displays and prep fridges.