- 37kg daily production rate
- 19kg Storage bin capacity
- 21mm dia x H 25mm, 8g ice cubes
- Air cooled condensing unit
- Agion Technology resists microbe’s growth and odours development to produce pure, clear and transparent ice cubes
- PWD-Progressive water discharge pumps excess water up to 15 meters
- Horizontal ice evaporator spray-system technology
- Simple, reliable electromechanic controls
- Built-in Storage bin
- Clean alert indicator to clean filter
- Easy access front condenser air filter for easy clean
- Resistant stainless steel exterior
- External indicator lights to show operation status
- Integrated drain pump
- Removable air filter
- Includes ice scoop, water & drain hose
Gourmet Ice is the best choice for those needing to deliver a clear and long-lasting cube. This is particularly important for high end uses such as whiskey and cocktail bars as well as restaurants. Gourmet Ice is the choice for when you need a totally odourless, clear and scale-free cube that looks great.
Making such as clear cube means these machine typically produce at a lower rate than standard dice cube machines as the production process is uniquely designed to freeze at a slower rate and to remove more sediment and scale from the water to produce the finest possible cube.
If you don’t require gourmet ice, you’ll find standard cube machines will produce much faster for a relatively similar size unit and the purchase price of the machine is much lower for the same production rate.
Every machine requires regular cleaning and sanitisation in order to produce the best possible ice. However, Agion Technology will assist your machine in hindering the growth of microbes and odour.
Exceptional Ice Quality
Scotsman is known for its Ice Quality. You simply won’t find a better quality gourmet cube. Other manufacturers have excellent cubes too – but nothing surpasses the quality of a good gourmet ice cube machine.
Progressive Water Discharge
The inbuilt drain pump offers installation flexibility – it pumps excess water up to 15 meters.
Built-in storage bin
Nothing beats the simplicity of an under bench ice machine – saving you precious space in our increasingly smaller footprint kitchens and bars.
Know when it’s time to clean
The built-in alert lets you know when its time to clean the filter. The air filter is also accessible from the front of the machine making it easy to do – meaning it’s not a worry for staff when it comes time to clean.
Ensuring a consistent output even with fluctuating water and ambient temperatures. This is particularly useful in environments considering the extremes of the Australian climate.
Selecting the right size of machine
We recommend working off a recommended half a kilogram of ice per customer. This means that if you serve 100 customers a day, then you should get a machine that can produce at least 50Kg of ice per 24 hour period. This makes the ECS 86 AS with its 37kg production rate and 19kg bin ideal for service of 60 to 70 customers. We always recommend getting a machine slightly larger than you know you need because if you run out of ice it’s because you’re busy… and you do not want to run out of ice.
Delivery & Freight
Please confirm your requirements for delivery of this prior prior to purchase.Curious to know how much freight will cost? get a quick freight quote!
- ✔ Upgrade or purchase equipment at any time
- ✔ Return after 12 months if no longer needed
- ✔ Work towards ownership with Easy Own - enjoy a 30% discount on your weekly payments over 36 months